Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Tripper

Saturday we took a day trip to see our daughter in college.  I made arrangements with my sister to check on my MIL and made arrangements for her supper.  In typical fashion, I left my MIL a note to remind her that we would be out most of the day and that my sister would be bringing her supper.

On our way back home, I called my sister to check in to see how things were going.  She said, "did you leave Jean our phone number?"  She went on to say, "she called our house and said not to worry about  bringing her supper because she would just eat a sandwich or something."  My sister was at the grocery store when she called so her husband called to tell her about the message Jean left on their answering machine.

Now, we have no idea how she got her phone number!  Because I am sure she could not remember her last name!   When my sister took her supper she asked her about the number and she said, "oh, I looked it up."

I've said it before and I will say it again, she never ceases to amaze me!


Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment